Selling Property FAQ

Do I/we have to attend at your Office?

Not necessarily. When you sell you have to sign a transfer and your signature on that transfer needs to be witnessed by a Justice of the Peace/Commissioner for Declarations/Legal Practioner. If you can locate such a witness, then they can witness your signature.

If you are unable to locate such a witness, then you may attend our office where you signature will be witnessed.

Do you charge extra when extensions are sought/granted?

No, we do not charge for such extensions.

When do you require payment?

We will take our Conveyancing Fee at Settlement of your Property.

Will you check the contract before I/we sign?

Yes, just fax, email or deliver the unsigned contract and we will advise you of the terms of the contract or lack thereof. We do recommend that a solicitor peruse the contract before it is signed.